Trade Marketing Admin Assistant-MandaluyongSubmit ResuméLink
- Monitors Promo Work Plan (PWP), Request for Purchase(RFP), Marketing Request Form(MRF), Route Marketing Brief/ Trade Letter, Offtake monitoring, expenses summary, Cash Advance/ Monthly Coverage Plan of Trade Marketing Specialist, Third Party Agency Billings, expenses, sourcing.
- Coordinate with warehouse for mock ups/ samples.
- Inform offer departments of ongoing promotions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): • Proficient in using Microsoft Office, • Organized, systematic and dynamic, • Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills, • Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills, • Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions.
- Willing to work at Quanta Paper-149A Rev. Aglipay Street., Brgy. Old Zaniga Mandaluyong City
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Brand Promise
1. Totally clean and hygienic tissue and personal care products.
2. Strong advocacy in recycling and reduction of waste and carbon footprints.
3. Products showcasing the reward of word class research and development.
4. Products produced under strict compliance to sustainability practices.
5. High quality and affordable products.