- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Candidate must be a graduate of BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CUSTOMS ADMINISTRATION
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills
- Required Skill(s): DOCUMENTATION SKILLS, PROOFREADING SKILLS, MONITORING AND COORDINATING SKILLS. PROFICIENT IN WORD AND EXCEL
- WILLING TO WORK EXTENDED HOURS IF NEEDED. CAN WORK WITH MINIMUM SUPERVISION
- Willing to be assigned in Clark Freeport Zone
- Location: Pampanga, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.