- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration
- A licensed Custom Broker
- Required skills: computation, documentation, monitoring and coordinating skills
- Hardworking, keen to details, can work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work beyond office hours if required, cautious.
- Strong personality, professional demeanor an attitude
- Computes duties & taxes of imported commodities
- Prepares customs declarations
- Prepares import permit/clearances applications
- Monitors status of declarations thru the VASP
- Handles Sales & Services customs related inquiries
- Willing to be assigned in Clark Freeport Zone
- Location: Pampanga, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.