- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance, Logistic/Transportation.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Responsible in the timely and accurate processing of delivery documents and requirements for Key Accounts (Items Summary, Delivery Receipts, Sales Invoice, Barcode, Shipment Form, Booking of Containers, POD, etc.).
- Monitors Outbound Deliveries Daily, Performs POD & Conversion of delivered Delivery receipts.
- Schedules deliveries and ATPO based on lead time.
- Attends and resolves delivery issues and concerns in coordination with concerned department.
- Process and investigate delivery claims within OTIF base on policy
- Submits SCM reports on time Ensures all replenishment and customer orders shall be delivered to key accounts.
- Reconciles reported sales, delivered inventory and reverse logistics limited to the handled accounts.
- Maintains 7s rules in the warehouse premises.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Experience is an advantage
- Must be willing to be trained.
- Willing to be assigned in Carmona, Cavite
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Social Media Footer
Follow us for more update:
Firefly Electric & Lighting Corporation (FELCO) is a team of highly energetic achievers who are committed to driving the business to excellence. We treat our people with the highest regard and provide them the tools necessary for continuous improvement. We develop people and cultivate their talents for work quality and superiority, consequently recognizing and rewarding excellent performers and achievers.
We live by the following values: Focusing on the CUSTOMER, Pursuing EXCELLENCE, Driving INNOVATION, Winning through COLLABORATION, Working with OWNERSHIP and INTEGRITY.