HR (Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits) - OJTSubmit ResuméLink
The on-the-job trainee will be exposed to, but not limited to, the following facets of the Human Resources Department:
- Data Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Analytics and Strategies
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Preferred candidate must be currently taking up a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent.
- No work experience required
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 8.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.