HR Compensation & Benefits SpecialistSubmit ResuméLink
- HR Helpdesk serves as a central information provider of consolidated HRSS products and services made readily available upon employee query.
- Provides assistance and resolutions to queries and issues related to HRSS through HR provided systems.
- Create tools and ongoing enhancements for the HD operations; maintains the same, creates job aide for guidance in sharing product knowledge among team members.
- Provides timely response, recommendation and quality resolution to HR queries on products and services without compromising efficiency.
- Categorize inquiries as to level of priority, assign and escalate cases/issues to the appropriate team for further resolution
- Coordinates and collaborates with the proper team to solicit best possible resolution to employee query and issues.
- Maintain proper and correct tracking of actions taken to address cases and issues, including but not limited to daily monitoring and consistent follow ups on cases/issues assigned while taking ownership to it.
- Observes and adheres to maintain and preserve member data confidentiality and integrity on providing resolutions in accordance to security policies and procedures;
- Identifies potential challenges on the existing HD systems and operations as well as problems encountered by members providing initiative action plans and/or escalation to Management when needed
- Minimize escalations
- Handle inbound and outbound customer service
- Delight customers and ensure best customer experience possible
- Function as the first point of contact for inquiries/cases raised by employees via HR Helpdesk Tool
- Gather relevant detailed information regarding the queries
- Ensure that set objectives are met as defined on the agreed performance
- Attend, participate and pass all scheduled and requested training events and assessments required to update/broaden knowledge relevant to the role
- Adherence to schedule and compliance for attendance
- Respect for self, colleagues and management
- Demonstration of initiative towards self-development
- Provide an exceptional member experience at every contact by focusing on support, resolution and courtesy
- Understand and show ownership in achieving the objectives on productivity, quality and resolution
- Make an assessment of his/her skills and knowledge, make a reflection on what he/she wishes to develop
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; and recommending improved procedures
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Free shuttle service to all employees with wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Free meals to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- Child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while you are at work.
- On-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Graduate of any degree
- Above average oral and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Experience with MS Office tools or Google Apps (e.g. Sheets, Docs & etc.)
- Relevant HR experience is an asset
- Experience/knowledge of SAP HR modules is an asset
- HR Expertise Practice
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Capacity to Lead and supervise
- Decision making wise
- Keen attention to Detail
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Proficiency in Systems and Tools
- Proficient in the English Language (written and spoken)
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Customer Orientation
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.