Client Services DirectorSubmit ResuméLink
The Director of Client Services is responsible for the general management of all Transcom Worldwide client relationships operating in his/her contact centers. This includes responsibility for all aspects of the business.
The primary objective is to exceed budgeted net profit targets for all CRM business operations within the contact centers.
- Ensuring that overall revenue per employee contributions are in line with or exceed TWW goals.
- Ensuring revenue contribution is measured for every direct individual and direct employee leaders at every level.
- Implementing effective performance management procedures at individual and team level to address areas of weakness.
- Ensuring that efficiencies are accurately measured and reported.
- Ensuring that the efficiency results are reported and reviewed on a 24-hour basis.
- Identifying issues at earliest possible stage and escalate forecasted issues immediately with a summary of expected impact and actions taken to address.
- Taking client needs and commercial contribution into account for organisation plans and make sure that client objectives are met through appropriate appointments and organisational design.
- Initiate regular and proactive contact with clients (including daily reporting, bi-monthly overviews, quarterly business reviews, and phone/email conversations).
- Effectively transfer information between the client and the contact centre.
- Proactively seek to increase client revenue.
- Seek to introduce deep dependencies and mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Preparing meticulously for commercial negotiations in advance and ensure TWW risks and profit objectives are covered.
- Ensuring that revenue streams cover committed costs wherever possible.
- Ensuring the profitability is properly calculated prior to agreement and all costs (including capital investments) are accounted for.
- Developing agreements that incentivise client improvements in return for higher margins.
- Ensuring all agreements are profitable and take account of “end of contract” exposures.
- Ensuring that minimum demand forecasting risks are taken by TWW and are manageable with appropriate commercial remedies.
- Develop a strategic alliance with the client’s marketing strategy, knowledge of the client’s culture, legislation requirements, and market trends.
- Participate in the RFP/RFQ process as support to the Business Development Team.
- Ensuring all staff act as ambassadors and salesmen/women of the company at all times.
- Ensuring excellent and effective pre-sales support.
- Always meet or exceed commitments made to clients.
- Ensuring efficient sales activity seeking to obtain TWW benefit whenever possible.
- Ensuring sales activities are operating in line with TWW policy and make sure that Sales staff are efficient and targeting appropriate prospects.
- Ensuring that brand identity is accurately represented.
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Free shuttle service to all employees with wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Free meals to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- Child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while you are at work.
- On-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Top Level Management specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Have a proven and successful track record of effective leadership with Commercial and Operational responsibility in the CRM or a closely related industry
- Have Client Relations and/or Sales contact experience
- Have experience with P&L management and associated financial practices
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.