Online Specialist - Corporate RecruitmentSubmit ResuméLink
- The HR Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist is directly responsible in implementing and maintaining online marketing and advertising strategies through Social Media and other online assets of Transcom for both internal and external audiences
- He/She is responsible in the overall management of social media properties:o Contribute to creation of content for expansion of online reach and audience engagement for brand awareness and employee sourcing purposes
- o Analytics and strategy reporting
o Community management of Transcom’s online assets
o Write advertising copy for all types of online content
- The Sourcing Specialist shall monitor and report competitor activities in social media and other online platforms
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining LinkedIn presence on top of sourcing and pre-screening candidates from the platform
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Responsible for job and other advertising / marketing postings across all online assets related to corporate hiring requirements
- Monitoring and reporting of online performance and market/competitor intelligence
- Monitoring of trackers for leads, WBs, Hires in coordination with Corporate Recruitment Team
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting of Digital Marketing’s financial tracker (including but not limited to timely submission and filing of liquidation charges)
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support in all activities and projects of the company (when needed)
Key Metrics and Scorecard:
- Meets and exceeds the Recruitment KPIs in Hire Rate, Fill Rate and Quality (these KPIs can be revised in alignment on the key focus areas of Transcom Worldwide)
- 100% community management of all online assets
1. Adept in key social media platforms, tools and user behaviour.
2. Has analytical mind and can process industry information to benefit corporate leadership and company goals and objectives.
3. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising creative proposals and campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
4. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in terms of creative/graphics relative to digital marketing
5. Outgoing, pro-active, and able to work with minimal supervision
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Free shuttle service to all employees with wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Free meals to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- Child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while you are at work.
- On-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience)
- Graduate of a four year college degree, preferably Communications, Marketing, Adveritising, or any related course
- Above average skills in writing and verbal communication.
- At least one year related work experience in communications, preferably digital marketing.
- Sourcing/Recruitment background is preferred but not required
Yrs of Experience
- 1-2 Years
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.