Payroll AssociateSubmit ResuméLink
•Responsible for accurate and timely processing of Philippine payroll (including processing of SSS, Philhealth, PH Tax etc.)
•Interface with internal or external stakeholder for various inquiries and/or issue resolution.
•Responsible for performing different forms of payroll related reconciliations/validations as required.
•Ensure that SLAs are met and is in compliance with auditing requirements.
Education & Experience:
•Graduate of any business-related course
Knowledge & Skills:
•Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel
•Good business communication skills (verbal/written)
•Good time management
•Above average analytical skills
Enjoy these great benefits:
• Profit Participation Plan
• Share Purchase Plan
• HMO Coverage with Dependents
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Provident Fund
• Night Shift Differential
• Special Night Shift Allowance
• On Call Allowance
• Member Referral Program
• Global Member Assitance Program (MAP)
• Health and Wellness Program
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Payroll.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.