- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Payroll.
- Required language(s): English.
•Responsible for accurate and timely processing of Philippine payroll (including processing of SSS, Philhealth, PH Tax etc.)
•Interface with internal or external stakeholder for various inquiries and/or issue resolution.
•Responsible for performing different forms of payroll related reconciliations/validations as required.
•Ensure that SLAs are met and is in compliance with auditing requirements.
Education & Experience:
•Graduate of any business-related course
Knowledge & Skills:
•Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel
•Good business communication skills (verbal/written)
•Good time management
•Above average analytical skills
Enjoy these great benefits:
• Profit Participation Plan
• Share Purchase Plan
• HMO Coverage with Dependents
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Provident Fund
• Night Shift Differential
• Special Night Shift Allowance
• On Call Allowance
• Member Referral Program
• Global Member Assitance Program (MAP)
• Health and Wellness Program
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Social Media Footer
Follow us on:
Career Site: https://www.cgi.com
Experience the commitment®
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 74,000 professionals serving clients from hundreds of locations worldwide, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, within budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results.
With global delivery capabilities in centers located across five continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market