NORTH - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISTSubmit ResuméLink
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in the field of business development and management in in any of the following industries: industrial, real estate, pharmaceutical, insurance and cosmetics
- With background in marketing or sales
- Proficient in English and Filipino both oral and written
- Knowledgeable in developing feasibility studies and business plan
- With advance knowledge in MS Office, Ms Project
- Possess good analytical skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Property Development/Real Estate Management.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.