NORTH - GRAPHIC DESIGNERSubmit ResuméLink
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative, Multimedia or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in graphic designing
- High Proficiency in Adobe Suite Programs (Photoshop, Al), Sketchup, Illustrator
- Knowledgeable in Photo and Video editing software
- Background in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relation is a plus
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Must be a team player
- Proficient in English and Filipino both oral and written
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Fine Arts/Design/Graphics, Marketing.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.