Training ManagerSubmit ResuméLink
The Training Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of Training to a specific campaign within Transcom business unit. The primary objective is to manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills to the Contact Centre as well as ensuring quality levels meet or exceed client and company expectations.
The Training Manager is responsible for the creation, development, and the enhancement of the training programs delivered by the various contact centres. He / She has a support function toward the Operations.
As a People Manager, the role entails providing the Master Trainers and Trainers with the appropriate training programs and development plans to support the identified internal, external and client needs.
- Represents as Client escalation point of contact for all Training Issues
- As a point of escalation, he/she provides support on training, implementation and usage of tools, procedure, any material, templates (existing and new), systems (QC, Nice etc…) and may have to act as a consultant on ad hoc issue on how to fix them.
- Partners with Operations and Quality Leaders for actions on New Hire, Cross-Skill, and Up-Skill Classes
- Manages Client Projects i.e. KM, Learning Technologies, Innovations, or Process Implementation (applicable to the Training Manager that also handles Knowledge Management and Process Improvement Teams)
- Creates and implements development training for Master Trainers and Trainers (Full Time, Back Up)
- Provides 1on1 Coaching to direct staff for continuous performance improvement
- Accountable for managing Master Trainers and Trainers, setting training direction for the LOB, and deploying resources
- Conducts Trainer Evaluation through Class Observation
- Gathers feedback from New Hire Trainees through focus-group discussions and Training Survey
- Monitors productivity of project teams
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the training, its adherence to the client’s needs and expectations through Training Needs Analysis and Training Evaluation
- Adjusts the training material and develops new tools in order to reach the defined quality levels.
- Monitors LOB/Campaign Performance and adjusts Training needs based on the opportunities and learning curves of Trainees
- Equipped to deliver training from time to time
- Works closely with the Training and Quality Director as well the Campaign Leader in order to
- establish annual and multi annual training programs, and to define the training strategy for continuous campaign performance improvement
- Ensures documentation and follow through of Training Processes applied for Transcom and the Client
- Aligns New Hire and Cross-Skill Training with the Client for the delivery of product training
- Completes all New Hire performance Trackers that are readily available for Client Process Audit
- Partners with Recruitment and HR for adherence to Hiring Needs and Requirements submission
We want to make your Transcom experience extra special so take advantage of these great benefits once you work with us:
- HMO coverage from day one (1) of employment.
- Free shuttle service to all employees with wide coverage of pick-up/drop-off points.
- Free meals to all employees with perfect attendance through our Transcom Rewards card.
- Child care facility with onsite nurses to take care of your little ones while you are at work.
- On-site pharmacy to cater to your medical and nutritional needs on top of the many health and wellness programs we implement for the benefit of all employees.
- Mutual savings benefit for employees in order to help you save and prepare for your future. On top of a separate retirement plan that the company also offers, this voluntary savings scheme allows eligible employees to save 2-10% of their monthly basic salary. Tenured employees have the opportunity to increase their savings through the matching company contribution. Thus, the longer an employee stays with Transcom, the bigger the opportunity for bigger savings.
- Buy books and school supplies at a discounted rate through our partnership with the leading bookstore company in the Philippines.
- Plus a lot more perks when you join our Transcom family.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Manager specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Attending Campaign Leadership Meeting for strategic and tactical action planning
- Creates and implements actions and activities for Cultural Immersion to support campaign employees to better understand the Client Culture
- Participates in the creation of people development for Agents and Support Employees
- Participates in company-wide activities related to Training to align processes and share best practices across the Training and Quality Department
- Hold a university degree or equivalent in training or human resources
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.