Life Insurance / Financial AdvisorSubmit ResuméLink
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO A SR. MANAGER
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Monthly Performance-Based Income (Commission-Based)
- Performance-Based Bonuses including:
- Monthly Cash Bonus
- Quarterly Cash Bonus
- Subscribes to Vision, Mission, and Values of the Company.
- Represents Sun Life Financial within limits of authority defined in the Sun Life Agent’s Agreement.
- Performs all activities within the parameters of the law and the Field Code of Market Conduct.
- Performs all production activities at a level determined by the Company using only company’s generated, produced Sales Aids, Sales materials, etc
- Participates in Sun Life training programs to gain the skills and technical expertise needed to sell Sun Life products.
- Sets personal production and persistency goals at a level commensurate with NBO norms and Company minimum standards.
- Exhibits a professional image within the branch, demonstrating a positive attitude, a sense of NBO and company loyalty, as well as personal and professional growth.
- Identify the financial needs of clients and provide recommendation/s thru:
- Proper financial planning using accredited tools provided by the company
- Asking the right questions to identify expected / current financial challenges
- Provide recommendations to solve client's current and future financial needs
- Provide a life-time service to clients and their family.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Must be willing to do field work.
- Must be willing to attend trainings and seminars on Financial / Insurance Practices
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.