ACCOUNTANT | With Experience in Freight Forwarding Industry | MakatiSubmit ResuméLink
- Provide assistance to the Accounting Department in the implementation of standard accounting procedures to ensure effective and efficient accounting process
- Ensure proper implementation of accounting process which includes examination, analysis, maintenance, reconciliation and verification of financial records
- Needs to communicate with THI branches in Asian countries, and Agents in the United States & Europe.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): General Accounting, Microsoft Applications.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin.
- At least 2 years work experience in the Freight Forwarding industry
- With experience in Accounts Payable and acquainted with Accounting Receivable transactions
- Certified Public Accountant (preferable)
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Integrated logistics service packages including international freight forwarding, domestic warehousing, transportation, supply chain management and cross-border e-commerce logistics
T3EX Group focuses on sea and airfreight contract services. We pursue continuous growth through developing our business into an integrated logistics product with full services in customs clearance, inland transportation and warehousing.