CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE | With Experience in Freight Forwarding Industry | MakatiSubmit ResuméLink
- Close monitoring of shipments' status (tracks shipment details, locations, ETAs)
- Handles import / export data for shipment and provide support for many steps of the transportation process
- Provides customer assistance by addressing problems and answering questions.
- Communicates with the higher management to prepare a strategy for operations to run efficiently
- Performs general clerical tasks such as filing, copying, and faxing documents.
- Submits accurate and complete report on time as required by the client/s
- Gives immediate feedback to immediate superior and or client/s in case of discrepancies or potential problem
- Works with carrier and third-party services
- Notifies customers if shipments are delayed
- Needs to communicate with THI branches in Asian countries, and Agents in the United States & Europe.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer literacy, interpersonal relationship, communication skills both oral and written..
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 1 to 2 years Customer Service work experience in the Freight Forwarding industry
- Highly detail-oriented to inspect all inventory items and accurately prepare outgoing shipments for customers
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Integrated logistics service packages including international freight forwarding, domestic warehousing, transportation, supply chain management and cross-border e-commerce logistics
T3EX Group focuses on sea and airfreight contract services. We pursue continuous growth through developing our business into an integrated logistics product with full services in customs clearance, inland transportation and warehousing.