OPERATIONS SPECIALIST | With Experience in Freight Forwarding Industry | MakatiSubmit ResuméLink
- Handles import / export data for shipment and provide support for many steps of the transportation process
- Execute operations' SOPs, strategies and objectives to make sure that the company reaches its target and operates effectively
- Deliver services efficiently as per customer's request
- Coordinates with transportation lines
- Does documentation and processing of shipping documents
- Facilitates clear communication between various concerned departments
- Prepare operational summaries, spreadsheets and reports
- Track shipments across the network
- Respond and adjust to changes in all logistical plans
- Needs to communicate with THI branches in Asian countries, and Agents in the United States & Europe.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Logistic/Transportation.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Organizing and Planning, Analyzing Data, Attention to Detail, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Operations Research, Communication Skills.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Integrated logistics service packages including international freight forwarding, domestic warehousing, transportation, supply chain management and cross-border e-commerce logistics
T3EX Group focuses on sea and airfreight contract services. We pursue continuous growth through developing our business into an integrated logistics product with full services in customs clearance, inland transportation and warehousing.