- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in the related field is required.
- Must be able to make articulate and accurate written audit reports.
- Preferably from Rizal/ Antipolo/ Marikina (ideally near San Mateo Rizal).
- Determines financial audit objectives, strategies, programs and procedures for specific audit assignment by using business transaction cycles which set and prepared by the Audit Manager.
- Determines the level of financial compliance with those approved policies and guidelines.
- Prepares audit working papers in accordance with professional standards in order to provide adequate documentation for audit findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Conduct researches and analysis on pertinent policies, rules, regulations, procedures and available applicable data.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.