MCDELL BRAND AMBASSADOR - SM LIPASubmit ResuméLink
- Recommend McDell products according to the needs of the customer
- Provides product information and guides guests on how to use the products
- Promotes sales in store or at events
- Inventory management
- Ensure products are in 100% good condition
- Received shipments/deliveries from warehouse
- Submit reports as required.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): customer service, sales and marketing, strong communication skills.
- With excellent selling skills, preferably with previous work experience with Korean skincare products
- 5'4 and above in height
- 18 - 29 years of age
- Fair Complexion
- Healthy skin, hair and nails
- With good attendance record
- Location: Batangas, CALABARZON.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Vision Statement
The leading animal health organization living in a culture of excellence that provides superior products and services through dedicated people fueled by a passion for utmost customer satisfaction
Our Core Values
Masalakit – We care and show genuine concern for the company we belong, our co-employees and the customer we serve.
Integrity – We commit ourselves to protect our credibility through honest and competent workforce consistently providing superior products and services.
Passion for Excellence – We continuously innovate and improve to make our products services, systems, and procedures better, stronger, faster.
Accountability – We are empowered to do something for our group and/or organization, on one hand, we must be prepared to justify our actions to our group and/or the organization.
Social Responsibility – We support in the advocacy in developing and improving the present animal industry, through education community service and environmental protection.