CORPORATE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISORSubmit ResuméLink
- Conduct job evaluation and surveys.
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA)
- Interact with managers and employees.
- Administer the preparation of schedules including resource persons
- Monitor costs to keep programs within the budget.
- Implement, advise and monitor appraisal schemes.
- Design and assess training programs.
- Manage the progress of training programs.
- Ensure employees receive orientation such as company profile, code of conduct, etc.
- Make annual training plans and program
- Prepare and submit progress reports.
- Maintain employees' training records.
- Involve actively in the company & corporate activities and events.
- Uphold integrity in the discharge of duties at all times.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Doctorate Degree on any course.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Communication skils, Approchable, able to establish good relationship, organizational and planning skills, team player, effective interpersonal skills, set a good example of a desirable employees, strong analytical, management and decision-making skills.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Vision Statement
The leading animal health organization living in a culture of excellence that provides superior products and services through dedicated people fueled by a passion for utmost customer satisfaction
Our Core Values
Masalakit – We care and show genuine concern for the company we belong, our co-employees and the customer we serve.
Integrity – We commit ourselves to protect our credibility through honest and competent workforce consistently providing superior products and services.
Passion for Excellence – We continuously innovate and improve to make our products services, systems, and procedures better, stronger, faster.
Accountability – We are empowered to do something for our group and/or organization, on one hand, we must be prepared to justify our actions to our group and/or the organization.
Social Responsibility – We support in the advocacy in developing and improving the present animal industry, through education community service and environmental protection.