- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Biology.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Research and Development or equivalent.
- Assists in the research and development of new vaccines
- Conducts the assigned cultivation of microbial cultures and identifying the organism by conducting approved analytical tests
- Maintains Vaccine Production Records for every batch of vaccine produced
- Conducts the total quality testing of every batch products, prepares and maintains the corresponding analytical records
- Keeps up to date scientific knowledge on vaccine products research and development
- Maintain laboratory procedures in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices
- Responsible for the upkeep of a high standard of documentation and filling in the Department
- Major in Microbiology is an advantage
- Willing to work in San Mateo, Rizal
- Location: Rizal, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.