SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE (SOUTH LUZON) - McDell Healthcare Products Inc.Submit ResuméLink
- Facilitates sales and promotion, receive payments and product returns from existing customers
- Open and Negotiate with new local customers
- Manage the hiring, training and monitoring performances of the promo girls in the above mentioned stores.
- Monitor and conduct store visits.
- Organize and monitor reports from all stores, (daily & weekly sales, weekly inventories, daily time record and performance of brand ambassador)
- Organize and manage schedule of team leader
- Coordinate with the store managers, supervisors for all concerns
- Check the purchase order of all stores
- Check and ensure the adequacy of sales-related materials
- Monitor and maintain the product in good condition (nearly expired products will process for pullout (should be 9 months before the expiration date)
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good selling skills, negotiation skills, customer service.
- 26 - 35 years old
- With excellent selling skills, preferably with previous work experience with Korean skincare products
- Fair Complexion
- Healthy skin, hair and nails
- With good attendance record
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Vision Statement
The leading animal health organization living in a culture of excellence that provides superior products and services through dedicated people fueled by a passion for utmost customer satisfaction
Our Core Values
Masalakit – We care and show genuine concern for the company we belong, our co-employees and the customer we serve.
Integrity – We commit ourselves to protect our credibility through honest and competent workforce consistently providing superior products and services.
Passion for Excellence – We continuously innovate and improve to make our products services, systems, and procedures better, stronger, faster.
Accountability – We are empowered to do something for our group and/or organization, on one hand, we must be prepared to justify our actions to our group and/or the organization.
Social Responsibility – We support in the advocacy in developing and improving the present animal industry, through education community service and environmental protection.