CULINARY INTERNSHIP AND TRAININGSubmit ResuméLink
CULINARY INTERNSHIP AND TRAINING IN USA!
FLORIDA | CALIFORNIA | COLORADO | NEW ORLEANS | TEXAS | NEW YORK and many more!!!
We are looking for culinary interns and trainees to join our partner companies in the US. If you are a hospitality,culinary graduate or young professional looking to gain international experience abroad then you are qualified for this position.
- Candidate must posess a Degree in Hospitality; Hotel and Restaurant Management; Culinary
- Proficient in English ( with TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL is a plus)
- 18-30 years old
- Culinary Experience /Training / National Certification in Cookery or Bread and Pastry Production is a plus
Gain Professional Training experience in all areas of Culinary, including, but not limited to, Banquets, Pastry and Outlet kitchen.
- Learn to ensure high quality and consistency of food preparation and presentation as per Company’s standards;
- Train with Chefs across multiple kitchens to perform tasks as needed;
- Learn various Culinary tasks in different kitchen departments
- Learn to strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- During training, ensure to be in compliance with all Company’s health and safety policies
- Perform all other kitchen duties as needed.
- Professional Training in reputable US Host Companies (Ex: Hyatt, Marriott, Ritz Carlton, Westin, Fairmont Hotels and other premium properties)
- 10-12 Months Paid Culinary Internship and Training (approx. $1,200-$2,500/month)
- Improve your Language Profieciency
- Build your Professional and Internstional network
- Cultural Exposure
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on Culinary Arts/Cooking, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Salary between PHP 60,000.00 and PHP 100,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
FIRST PLACE Inc. (FPI) started as an executive search and management consulting company in 1997. It provided the service industry with highly trained and competent young professionals. It also assisted startup businesses in developing business plans and helped assess cost control strategies of some of the major food chains in the country. For over ten years now, FPI serves as a Career and Education Counselor to thousands of Filipino and other Asian students, new graduates and young professionals who want to train, undergo internship, experience work and travel or study abroad. The mission of FPI is to provide students and young professionals, opportunities to learn the lessons of independence, develop discipline, manage their earnings well, enhance commitment to their contractual obligations with their host companies and governments, strengthen their character, and prepare them for a successful career both locally and abroad.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach MIAMA FLORIDA USA - CULINARY/COOK/CHEF POSITION
- JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resorts & Spa, MIAMI FLORIDA USA - CULINARY/COOK/CHEF
- USA FOOD AND BEVERAGE INTERNSHIP AND TRAINING
- USA FRONT OFFICE INTERNSHIP AND TRAINING
- Ritz Carlton Amelia Island, Florida // Culinary, Cook, Chef, Food an Beverage, Front Office