USA FOOD AND BEVERAGE INTERNSHIP AND TRAININGSubmit ResuméLink
Food and Beverage Internship and Training in USA!
We are looking for Food and Beverage interns and trainees to join our partner companies in the US. If you are a hospitality, tourism graduate or young professional looking to gain international experience abroad then you are qualified for this position.
- Candidate must posess a Degree in Hospitality; Hotel and Restaurant Management; Tourism or Equivalent
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Proficient in English ( with TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL is a plus)
- 18-30 years old
- Food Service Experience /Training / National Certification in Food and Beverage is a plus
Gain Professional Training experience in all areas of Food and Beverage, including, but not limited to, Main Dining Room, Room Service, Banquets, Conference and Events.
- Learn to prepare the room and the tables for the service
- Help to present the menus, daily specials, drinks etc.
- Take orders from customers
- Serve and serve the dishes. Clear the tables if necessary
- Learn how to check and manage stocks
- Learn to strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- During training, ensure to be in compliance with all Company’s health and safety policies
- Perform all other food and beverage duties as needed.
- Professional Training in reputable US Host Companies (Ex: Hyatt, Marriott, Ritz Carlton, Westin, Fairmont Hotels and other premium properties)
- 10-12 Months Paid Culinary Internship and Training (approx. $1,200-$2,500/month)
- Improve your Language Profieciency
- Build your Professional and Internstional network
- Cultural Exposure
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on Food and Beverage Services Management, Food Science/Nutrition/Dietetics, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Tourism/Travel.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English : Conversational to Fluent.
- Salary between PHP 70.00 and PHP 120,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
FIRST PLACE Inc. (FPI) started as an executive search and management consulting company in 1997. It provided the service industry with highly trained and competent young professionals. It also assisted startup businesses in developing business plans and helped assess cost control strategies of some of the major food chains in the country. For over ten years now, FPI serves as a Career and Education Counselor to thousands of Filipino and other Asian students, new graduates and young professionals who want to train, undergo internship, experience work and travel or study abroad. The mission of FPI is to provide students and young professionals, opportunities to learn the lessons of independence, develop discipline, manage their earnings well, enhance commitment to their contractual obligations with their host companies and governments, strengthen their character, and prepare them for a successful career both locally and abroad.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach MIAMA FLORIDA USA - CULINARY/COOK/CHEF POSITION
- JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resorts & Spa, MIAMI FLORIDA USA - CULINARY/COOK/CHEF
- CULINARY INTERNSHIP AND TRAINING
- USA FRONT OFFICE INTERNSHIP AND TRAINING
- Ritz Carlton Amelia Island, Florida // Culinary, Cook, Chef, Food an Beverage, Front Office