USA FRONT OFFICE INTERNSHIP AND TRAININGSubmit ResuméLink
Front Office Internship and Training in USA!
We are looking for Front Office interns and trainees to join our partner companies in the US. If you are a hospitality, tourism graduate or young professional looking to gain international experience abroad then you are qualified for this position.
- Candidate must posess a Degree in Hospitality; Hotel and Restaurant Management; Tourism or Equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must be fluent English ( with TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL is a plus)
- 18-30 years old
- Front Office Experience /Training / National Certification in Front Office is a plus
Gain Professional Training experience in all areas of Front Office but not limited to, Front Desk, Guest Services, Night Audit, Telephone Operations and Rooms Division.
- Greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system
- Learn how to promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication
- Ability to understand and meet standards of speed and quality of the property
- Contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out
- Provide high level of customer service
- Perform all other Front Desk, Guest Services or Rooms Division duties as needed
- Professional Training in reputable US Host Companies (Ex: Hyatt, Marriott, Ritz Carlton, Westin, Fairmont Hotels and other premium properties)
- 10-12 Months Paid Culinary Internship and Training (approx. $1,200-$2,500/month)
- Improve your Language Profieciency
- Build your Professional and Internstional network
- Cultural Exposure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on Food Science/Nutrition/Dietetics, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Tourism/Travel.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English : Conversational to Fluent.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
FIRST PLACE Inc. (FPI) started as an executive search and management consulting company in 1997. It provided the service industry with highly trained and competent young professionals. It also assisted startup businesses in developing business plans and helped assess cost control strategies of some of the major food chains in the country. For over ten years now, FPI serves as a Career and Education Counselor to thousands of Filipino and other Asian students, new graduates and young professionals who want to train, undergo internship, experience work and travel or study abroad. The mission of FPI is to provide students and young professionals, opportunities to learn the lessons of independence, develop discipline, manage their earnings well, enhance commitment to their contractual obligations with their host companies and governments, strengthen their character, and prepare them for a successful career both locally and abroad.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach MIAMA FLORIDA USA - CULINARY/COOK/CHEF POSITION
- JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resorts & Spa, MIAMI FLORIDA USA - CULINARY/COOK/CHEF
- CULINARY INTERNSHIP AND TRAINING
- USA FOOD AND BEVERAGE INTERNSHIP AND TRAINING
- Ritz Carlton Amelia Island, Florida // Culinary, Cook, Chef, Food an Beverage, Front Office