AREA TECHNICAL SPECIALIST FOR MINDANAO - Excellence Poultry & Livestock Specialist, Inc.Submit ResuméLink
- Area Technical specialists assess and analyze all technical department programs and activities.
- Organize and facilitate mobile seminars.
- Organize and coordinate different activities and events such as Excellence on Wheels, Vets On The Go and Cockpit Activations. Coordinate with Marketing Services Manager regarding all Materials need in promotions and cockpit dress-up. Monitor all marketing collaterals need for the monthly activities
- Handle all the inquiries in all division (Gamefowl, Rockdove, Pet Option, and Porkchamp) during the activity of Excellence On Wheels.
- Must gather cost-effective marketing resources such as tarpaulin and other items needed in promotion and Cockpit dress-ups.
- Build good relationships with the owner and cockpits.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Veterinary.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Others or equivalent.
- Can drive a 4-wheel-drive vehicle and currently holds a professional driver’s license.
- Willing to travel a lot by land.
- Must be willing to undergo comprehensive training.
- Location: Davao City, Davao Region.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Vision Statement
The leading animal health organization living in a culture of excellence that provides superior products and services through dedicated people fueled by a passion for utmost customer satisfaction
Our Core Values
Masalakit – We care and show genuine concern for the company we belong, our co-employees and the customer we serve.
Integrity – We commit ourselves to protect our credibility through honest and competent workforce consistently providing superior products and services.
Passion for Excellence – We continuously innovate and improve to make our products services, systems, and procedures better, stronger, faster.
Accountability – We are empowered to do something for our group and/or organization, on one hand, we must be prepared to justify our actions to our group and/or the organization.
Social Responsibility – We support in the advocacy in developing and improving the present animal industry, through education community service and environmental protection.