Technical Support Representative | Quezon CitySubmit ResuméLink
Assists customers by competently and professionally handling client’s employees’ concerns (basic trouble-shooting); responds to customer’s queries and complaints; keeps client’s equipment operational by following established procedures on reporting and troubleshooting malfunctions.
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Monthly Performance Incentives
- Meal and Other Allowance
- HMO and Dental Coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Continuous Education Assistance and Skills Enhancement through Training & Personal Development Programs
- Exciting and Encouraging Work Environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Technical Skill, Troubleshooting, Hardware, Software.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least HS Graduate or equivalent;
- 1 year in the BPO industry in a Tech troubleshooting function or the equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome with technical related course
- Strong and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Technical background is highly required.
- Hardware and Networking support experience is preferred .
- Amenable to work in One Cyberpod Centris, Quezon City
- Full-Time position(s) available.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED upon passing FINAL INTERVIEW:
- SSS employment history (SSS static Report)
- COE (from previous/most recent employer) or accomplished Exit Clearance Form in the absence of COE
- College or high school diploma
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
Click APPLY NOW and expect a CALL within 24-48 hours from our recruitment team.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 25.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.