- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Translator (Korean).
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Provide PMO supports to enhance an efficient working environment and process
- Monitor and support development team output, work process, and resource management
- Communicate and organize meetings between Headquarter(Korea) and Philippines Branch
- Experience using Atlassian products such as JIRA / Confluence
- Understands or experienced agile process
- IT industry work experience (General Staff, Developer, Product Manager, Translator, etc)
- Korean language certificate holder (Ability to speak, read, and write Korean)
- Korean company working experience
- Experience using E-Commerce website and Korean web servicee
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent management, communication and organization skill
- Ability to adapt quickly to new complex environments and learn technologies
- Hardworking and has attention to details
- Experienced with various web services
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SimpleX Internet Philippines, Inc. has been leading many online business clients to success in the global e-commerce market for the past decade since its establishment in 2008.
We provide a full range of e-commerce services to help clients smoothly enter the global market and scale up.
Services include everything from technical support to online storefront design, overseas marketing and English customer support.
We shorten clients’ path to success through ceaseless innovation, technological development and e-commerce expertise.
Our services are continuously sophisticated in cooperation with Global E-Commerce Platform ‘Cafe24', which directly operates in Korea, Japan, and Vietnam.
We also provide professional services through a network of local experts at our global offices including one in the Philippines..
In cooperation with Amazon, Alibaba, Google, Facebook and other global partners, we support clients to achieve maximum performance in global markets.