Account Executive for Metro ManilaSubmit ResuméLink
The Account Executive is responsible for building and managing sales of Farm Fresh products to prospective clients.
- Ensures monthly sales targets set by the management are achieved.
- Does market research and be able to recommend a marketing plan that is suitable for the current need of the market.
- Do monthly sales forecasting and distribution channels and works closely to the different departments within the organization.
- Establishes a good business relationship to the prospective client for repeat /continuous business.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Marketing / Brand Management or equivalent.
- Preferably MALE
- With at least 1 - 2 years of working experience/exposure in the same field is required for this position.
- Must know how to drive, with a professional driver's license.
- Proficient in English and is capable of making business proposals.
- Must have basic knowledge in Online Marketing
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Our Vision Statement
The leading animal health organization living in a culture of excellence that provides superior products and services through dedicated people fueled by a passion for utmost customer satisfaction
Our Core Values
Masalakit – We care and show genuine concern for the company we belong, our co-employees and the customer we serve.
Integrity – We commit ourselves to protect our credibility through honest and competent workforce consistently providing superior products and services.
Passion for Excellence – We continuously innovate and improve to make our products services, systems, and procedures better, stronger, faster.
Accountability – We are empowered to do something for our group and/or organization, on one hand, we must be prepared to justify our actions to our group and/or the organization.
Social Responsibility – We support in the advocacy in developing and improving the present animal industry, through education community service and environmental protection.