Farm ManagerSubmit ResuméLink
To plan and carry out the day to day activity operational aspect of an integrated farming system such as poultry (duck, meat, and egg), livestock (pigs, cattle, and carabao), aquaculture(Japanese eel), organic crop production and other farming components with the key objective of maximizing productivity, profitability of the property, stock efficiency without compromising farm environment condition, stock welfare and human resources.
- Responsible for the management and general maintenance of EDL Farm.
- Plan farm production to maintain efficiency and profitability.
- Identify the required supplies for the farm operation.
- Identify the maintenance requirement of the farm buildings, machinery, equipment, and other facilities needed in the operation.
- Monitor animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets
- Maintains and monitors the quality of yield for both livestock and crops.
- Prepares a contingency plan.
- Maintains knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them.
- Ensures availability of products for in-house requirements, distribution in the market, and exhibits.
- Ensures compliance with the government regulations concerning farm activities.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years working experience/exposure in the same field.
- Preferably a graduate of either of the following courses;
- BS Agriculture
- BS Agribusiness
- BS Agricultural Engineering
- With full driving license
- Location: Tarlac, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Vision Statement
The leading animal health organization living in a culture of excellence that provides superior products and services through dedicated people fueled by a passion for utmost customer satisfaction
Our Core Values
Masalakit – We care and show genuine concern for the company we belong, our co-employees and the customer we serve.
Integrity – We commit ourselves to protect our credibility through honest and competent workforce consistently providing superior products and services.
Passion for Excellence – We continuously innovate and improve to make our products services, systems, and procedures better, stronger, faster.
Accountability – We are empowered to do something for our group and/or organization, on one hand, we must be prepared to justify our actions to our group and/or the organization.
Social Responsibility – We support in the advocacy in developing and improving the present animal industry, through education community service and environmental protection.