- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
To plan and carry out the day to day activity operational aspect of an integrated farming system such as poultry (duck, meat, and egg), livestock (pigs, cattle, and carabao), aquaculture(Japanese eel), organic crop production and other farming components with the key objective of maximizing productivity, profitability of the property, stock efficiency without compromising farm environment condition, stock welfare and human resources.
- Responsible for the management and general maintenance of EDL Farm.
- Plan farm production to maintain efficiency and profitability.
- Identify the required supplies for the farm operation.
- Identify the maintenance requirement of the farm buildings, machinery, equipment, and other facilities needed in the operation.
- Monitor animal health and welfare, including liaising with vets
- Maintains and monitors the quality of yield for both livestock and crops.
- Prepares a contingency plan.
- Maintains knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them.
- Ensures availability of products for in-house requirements, distribution in the market, and exhibits.
- Ensures compliance with the government regulations concerning farm activities.
- Minimum of five years working experience/exposure in the same field.
- Preferably a graduate of either of the following courses;
- BS Agriculture
- BS Agribusiness
- BS Agricultural Engineering
- With full driving license
- Location: Tarlac, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.