- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Nursing.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good problem solving and analytical skills, Good interpersonal skills, Good oral and written communication, Ability to perform under pressure and stressful condition.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
* Ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks and assignments.
* Good problem solving and analytical skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Good oral and written communication.
* Ability to perform under pressure and stressful condition
1. Provides basic healthcare needs of the employees.
2. Administers medicine, first aid and evaluate the employees’ health.
3. Coordinates with service providers and documents the health and wellness programs.
4. Attends and facilitates the emergency medical requirements of employees transfer to accredited clinics / hospitals.
5. Reports on the status of the employee health.
6. Maintains, monitors, and review the completeness of employee medical and insurance records.
7. On-time posting of monthly medical bulletin.
8. On-time submission of medical reports.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned by OD-HR Manager & VP-OD.
10. Recommends procedures and guidelines to improve efficiency and responsiveness of OD Department.
11. Attends OD employee engagement programs and meetings.
12. Attends the safety and health committee programs and meetings
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Preferably with BOSH Training for nurses.
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.