Corporate Sales OfficerSubmit ResuméLink
- Develop and nurture strong business relationship with the Bank Partners and actively target and build prospect client in the assigned areas
- Conduct key presentations to prospective corporate accounts and effectively manage the sale process through prospect development, proposal, presentation, closing negotiation and signing of the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Conducts group and individual presentations, financial planning interviews and enrolment sessions to assigned corporate accounts to generate new business
- Performs sales activities to further develop businesses from assigned existing corporate accounts
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms
- Coordinates with Sales Services Team Billing and Collection of accounts assigned.
- Performs monitoring activities regarding status of new business generated.
- Provides after-sales services: policy delivery and explanation, attends the queries and concerns of Policyholder.
- Develop and maintain sound relationships with bank branch personnel, MOA signatory/ies and contact person of each assigned account.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 4.