Warehouse Operations AssociateSubmit ResuméLink
- Ensures petty cash funds are physically secured
- Disbursement of fund in accordance with set policy and standard
- Process CA request and forward to PM for approval
- Allocate delivery allowance based on approved delivery allowance matrix timely
- On time POD and transmittal of DR with payment
- Record daily delivery trips for incentive purposes
- Validation and recording of Fuel Consumption
- Document expenditures properly, keep receipts and reconcile expenses daily
- Record warehouse expenses daily. Coordinate with accounting replenishment of petty cash fund.
- Daily balancing of warehouse fund
- Prepare and Submit Collection Report
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Location: Valenzuela City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Firefly™ Electric & Lighting Corporation (FELCO) was formally established in 2001 to engage primarily in the marketing and sale of various lighting and electrical products in the Philippines. We provide cost-effective and quality solutions to various project applications to compliment our wide range of lighting products.
We are committed to producing high quality, yet affordable lighting products. Our products go through rigorous testing procedures and conform to the highest international standards.