- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Bachelor's/College Degree, Doctorate Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
• Provide administrative services to specific countries assigned.
• Handle the training events logistics for the clients. Responsibilities may include the following:
• Managing the training calendar
• Liaising with trainers and delegates
• Chasing of training authorizations when necessary
• Booking of meeting rooms/venue and accommodations
• Requesting of course materials, exams and catering
• Sending out meeting invites
• Updating of training attendance
• Managing course evaluations
• Managing PO requests and recharges
• Managing other related admin logistics tasks
• Give ample support in managing the e-learning system. Responsibilities may include the following:
• Answering e-learning queries and requests
• Adding joiners to the system when necessary
• Adding specific members to an assignment group
• Generating e-learning reports as needed
• Handling other e-learning related tasks assigned
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Social Media Footer
Follow us on:
Career Site: https://www.cgi.com
Experience the commitment®
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 74,000 professionals serving clients from hundreds of locations worldwide, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, within budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results.
With global delivery capabilities in centers located across five continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market