MSA - Learning AdministratorSubmit ResuméLink
• Provide administrative services to specific countries assigned.
• Handle the training events logistics for the clients. Responsibilities may include the following:
• Managing the training calendar
• Liaising with trainers and delegates
• Chasing of training authorizations when necessary
• Booking of meeting rooms/venue and accommodations
• Requesting of course materials, exams and catering
• Sending out meeting invites
• Updating of training attendance
• Managing course evaluations
• Managing PO requests and recharges
• Managing other related admin logistics tasks
• Give ample support in managing the e-learning system. Responsibilities may include the following:
• Answering e-learning queries and requests
• Adding joiners to the system when necessary
• Adding specific members to an assignment group
• Generating e-learning reports as needed
• Handling other e-learning related tasks assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Bachelor's/College Degree, Doctorate Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.