Member Service AssociatesSubmit ResuméLink
- We deliver HR Member Services via a global HR model providing a robust, agile, and scalable approach to reflect on-going business changes. The model establishes the people, processes and technology to deliver the vision, and provides HR service excellence to our partners and managers around the world. The model positions HR at the heart of the business, between the strategic objectives and the operational reality.
- The Associate will be part of the GHRMS team which provides end to end processing for the business area. The Associate will focus in ensuring that cases are being managed and resolved. Additionally, AdHoc tasks needed by the business will be supported by the associate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): • Proficiency in Systems and Tools, • Experience with MS Office tools, • Business Analysis, • Proficient in the English Language (written and spoken) is required, • Process Improvement.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.