URGENT! ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT INSTALLERSubmit ResuméLink
- Install, adjust, or maintain mobile electronics communication equipment (CCTV, Biometrics etc.)
- Inspect and test electrical systems and equipment to locate and diagnose malfunctions, using visual inspections, testing devices, and computer software.
- Ensures that all of the equipment is in good condition. Otherwise implement troubleshooting activities to rectify any noted defect.
- Knowledge of test equipment to include oscilloscope, multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meters, decibel meters and communication devices.
- Ensure that operations of equipment conform with the operating schedule in consonance energy management.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing a ladder, scaffolding, working within ducts, crawl spaces above ceilings, etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submitals, specifications, software/systems, programs, schematics and operation/product manuals.
- Reassemble and test equipment after repairs.
- Refer to schematics and manufacturers' specifications that show connections and provide instructions on how to locate problems.
- Perform inspections and installation activities on electronic fire systems.
- Overtime may be required during busy project schedules.
- Estimate costs of repairs based on parts and labor requirements.
- Maintain equipment service records.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Electrical).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities and Machinery) or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in IT , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
- 6 months related experience is an advantage
- Physically fit to work
- Optimistic and Pro Active
Other Job Details:
- Deployment in Makati**
- Monday to Friday Work Schedule
- 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
- With Daily Allowance
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
WHO WE ARE
Career Magnet is a service-based company offering Managed Services using industry-proven service methodologies and processes together with information technology tools.
What We Do
Career Magnet complements significant business operations and capabilities to give your organization a practical and efficient approach to business. We combine our experience and established process-oriented standards with the right expertise to deliver business operations services that enable faster delivery time, operational flexibility, and broader customer reach for your business.