- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): keen interest in Finance.
- Required language(s): English.
Client & User Support is an industry-leading and award-winning client service team within FactSet, focusing on people with a specialized knowledge of a select group of sophisticated software and product offerings. Initially, you will be tasked with supporting a wide-variety of clients using the FactSet workstation, which will give you the advantage of gaining knowledge and experience working with the different products clients use to obtain and analyze financial information. The team is composed of self-motivated individuals who thrive in a highly collaborative environment and enjoy the challenge of independence and responsibility.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- A proficient understanding of the FactSet Workstation, the content clients consume through FactSet, and Microsoft Excel
- Follow procedures for maintaining the highest level of quality support for all FactSet clients
- Share ideas and promote suggestions for improvement of workflows
- Cooperate and liaise with other FactSet groups, including Client Solutions, Sales, and Product Development
- Meet targets and goals set by exhibiting motivation and high performance
- Attend internal meetings and training sessions and complete projects as requested
- Keep up to date with the market we are operating in, including our products and competitors
- Progress is reviewed informally on a monthly basis, followed by formal 6 month and yearly reviews as per FactSet procedure
- Keen interest in Finance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as experience in advanced web-searching
- Highly organized
- Genuine interest or experience in financial markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking and proactive
- Ability to work independently using creative thinking without extensive direction
- Strong work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Positive team player attitude
- Willing to work on shifting schedules
- Experienced candidates are also welcome to apply
- Please make sure to submit your resume through this LINK prior to the onsite assessment
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 35.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.