Dermatology Nurse - BGC TaguigSubmit ResuméLink
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists the Dermatologist in all medical procedures done in the clinic
2. Performs selected treatments to patients like facials,rf, ultrasound cavitation
3. To develop specialist knowledge of dermatological nursing practice.
4. Maintain a high standard of patient care service
5. Work within clinical protocols and guidelines per medical procedure
6. Address patient inquiries in-store and over the phone
7. Keep accurate and complete patient records
8. Maintain a safe and clean working environment based on company standards
9. Encourage multi-disciplinary activity within the branch
10. Be committed to your own professional development and to extend and improve skills to meet the needs of the service.
11. Develop skills through competencies in relation to dermatology.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Must be a Nursing graduate, with ot without nursing license
• Work experience is an advantage but not a requirement
• Has the ability to show care to patients by understanding their situation and making efforts to make them comfortable
• Physically Fit
• Pleasing to the eyes, with fair complexion and good skin
• Friendly and hospitable
• Strong desire to serve others
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Filipino citizen
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Full Time Position Available
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Nursing.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
HOO Dermatology is the first of its kind in Asia. The opening of our first branch in Trinoma Mall, Quezon City marks a pioneering new direction in skin-care: a state-of-the art destination store that provides prescription- strength skin care products as well as specializes in the latest technologies for skin health restoration and transformation.