- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Nursing.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists the Dermatologist in all medical procedures done in the clinic
2. Performs selected treatments to patients like facials,rf, ultrasound cavitation
3. To develop specialist knowledge of dermatological nursing practice.
4. Maintain a high standard of patient care service
5. Work within clinical protocols and guidelines per medical procedure
6. Address patient inquiries in-store and over the phone
7. Keep accurate and complete patient records
8. Maintain a safe and clean working environment based on company standards
9. Encourage multi-disciplinary activity within the branch
10. Be committed to your own professional development and to extend and improve skills to meet the needs of the service.
11. Develop skills through competencies in relation to dermatology.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Must be a Nursing graduate, with ot without nursing license
• Work experience is an advantage but not a requirement
• Has the ability to show care to patients by understanding their situation and making efforts to make them comfortable
• Physically Fit
• Pleasing to the eyes, with fair complexion and good skin
• Friendly and hospitable
• Strong desire to serve others
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Filipino citizen
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Full Time Position Available
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
HOO is committed to a holistic approach in addressing skin concerns, from the most common to the most challenging, by repairing and restoring healthy skin function through our brand portfolio of prescription-strength skin care products and medical skin programs administered by our board-certified dermatologists.
Our team of board- certified dermatologists and plastic surgeons provide the best possible product and medical skin treatments available to address the dermatological and aesthetic concerns of our clients, providing them with guaranteed optimal results in achieving younger- looking skin at any age.
Our brand portfolio transforms skin from the inside out. It reaches deep below the skin’s surface, right down to the cellular level to stimulate cell renewal and bring back the glow and softness of young skin. Under the guidance of board-certified dermatologists, the products help smooth out roughness and correct imperfections like uneven skin tones, acne, blemishes, melasma, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
HOO is the destination for anything and everything about achieving younger- looking skin at any age. It is a high-end boutique for medical-grade skin care products as well as a venue for professional consultation and skin treatment with board-certified dermatologists.