SM Supermalls - SM City Sta. Mesa - PropsmanSubmit ResuméLink
The Propsman assists in the production, installation and dismantling of mall displays such as marketing backdrops and signages. Prepares mall hangsigns and patterns through styro-cutting and painting; attends to carpentry works in the production of marketing backdrops. Handles maintenance and repair of Visual Display Department materials; retouching of Marketing backdrops and operational signages and maintenance of mall hangsigns.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Arts and Design or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): experience in visual display function is an advantage..
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- No work experience required, but experience in visual display function is an advantage.
- Full-Time position available.
Applicants must be willing to work in SM City Sta. Mesa
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Supermalls - Head Office, Pasay - Corporate Compliance Analyst
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Center Imus - Company Nurse
- SM Lifestyle Inc. - Mall of Asia Arena - Accounting Officer
- SM Supermalls - SM City Olongapo Central - Propsman
- SMEDD Corp. - Head Office - SAP Assistant