SM Prime Holdings, Inc. - Head Office - Finance Supervisor (Fluent in Mandarin)Submit ResuméLink
WE ARE LOOKING FOR MANDARIN SPEAKERS WHO ARE WILLING TO BE TRAINED FOR A FINANCE SUPERVISOR POSITION UNDER SM CHINA PROJECTS
- Prepare statutory financial statements and other reportorial requirements submitted to BIR/SEC/PEZA of mall subsidiaries and their related SAP BPC input schedule
- Prepare BPO consolidation and BS/IS analytics and other management reports
- Prepare BPO and Leisure/Resort scorecard Prepare roll of consolidated mall and BPO investment properties for FS note
- Updates all information needed for retail bond offerings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of work experience in any field (preferably in business/accounting)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City.
- Applicants must be fluent (professional capacity) in Mandarin
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)