SM Supermalls - SM City Consolacion - Mall NurseSubmit ResuméLink
The Nurse works within a company to improve safety and to address health concerns among employees. She assesses and determines the health status of the employees which includes recommendations like sent home or back to work. She also conducts regular inventory of medicines and medical supplies and prepare requisition of such as necessary to ensure availability at all times.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Nursing.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): Basic Life Support Certification, BOSH Certification from OHNAP.
- Salary between PHP 23,000.00 and PHP 26,000.00
- Location: Cebu, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)