SM Supermalls - SM Center Ormoc - Accounting AssistantSubmit ResuméLink
The Accounting Associate is reponsible for processing of accounting transactions and preparation of accounting reports on sales, financial statements, budget variance and other reports pertaining to the operations of the mall. The individual is responsible for assisting the Accounting Officer in the performance of functions relative to sales audit, voucher preparation, inventory and general accounting.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excellent communication skills.
- No CPA license required
- Experience on General / Cost Accounting / Financial Accounting or Basic Accounting / Bookkeeping is an advantage
- With very good communication skills
- Highly analytical, keen to details and is results-oriented
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Salary between PHP 9,200.00 and PHP 10,000.00
- Location: Ormoc City, Eastern Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Supermalls - Head Office, Pasay - Corporate Compliance Analyst
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Center Imus - Company Nurse
- SM Lifestyle Inc. - Mall of Asia Arena - Accounting Officer
- SM Supermalls - SM City Sta. Mesa - Propsman
- SM Supermalls - SM City Olongapo Central - Propsman