SM Lifestyle Inc. - SM City Cebu - Cinema Ticketseller (Cashier)Submit ResuméLink
In-charge of the day-to-day operations of Cinema and Food Service & Merchandise (wherever assigned), accuracy of daily inventory count, and wastage during closing time. He/She will implement cashiering procedure (Cashier), sales building through suggestive selling and upgrading scheme. Successful candidate will also support local marketing.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Senior High School Diploma on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): •Customer service-oriented, and with good interpersonal and communication skills;.
•Willing to work on weekends and holidays;
•Experience in a customer service-related field is an advantage (restaurant, hotel, etc.);
- Salary between PHP 10,800.00 and PHP 12,000.00
- Location: Cebu City, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 6.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Supermalls - Head Office, Pasay - Corporate Compliance Analyst
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Center Imus - Company Nurse
- SM Lifestyle Inc. - Mall of Asia Arena - Accounting Officer
- SM Supermalls - SM City Sta. Mesa - Propsman
- SM Supermalls - SM City Olongapo Central - Propsman