Account Executive ( Estancia de Lorenzo)Submit ResuméLink
- 1 Female and 1 Male
- at least 1-year experience as an account executive or business development officer in an advertising agency, marketing or sales.
- graduate from any related business course
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- creative thinker and passionate
- can work without supervision
- proficient in word, powerpoint, excel, or similar mac applications
- The chosen candidate shall be responsible for acquiring new accounts
- Attend meetings and present to potential clients
- Maintain a good relationship with clients
- Maintain social media accounts
- Create marketing strategies for the company
- Plus other responsibilities such as to assist in video shoots, photo shoots, coordinate with suppliers and attend trade shows.
What's in it for you?
- Aside from the basic salary and the chosen candidate shall receive 5% commission from every project earnings.
- Learn and be trained on various online lessons about marketing, sales, social media management and more
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Marketing.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Marketing / Brand Management or equivalent.
- Location: Rizal, CALABARZON.
- Part Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Our Vision Statement
The leading animal health organization living in a culture of excellence that provides superior products and services through dedicated people fueled by a passion for utmost customer satisfaction
Our Core Values
Masalakit – We care and show genuine concern for the company we belong, our co-employees and the customer we serve.
Integrity – We commit ourselves to protect our credibility through honest and competent workforce consistently providing superior products and services.
Passion for Excellence – We continuously innovate and improve to make our products services, systems, and procedures better, stronger, faster.
Accountability – We are empowered to do something for our group and/or organization, on one hand, we must be prepared to justify our actions to our group and/or the organization.
Social Responsibility – We support in the advocacy in developing and improving the present animal industry, through education community service and environmental protection.