Patient Care Officer/Receptionist-Quezon CitySubmit ResuméLink
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
2. Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
3. Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
4. Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal information
5. Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
6. Responds to patients, prospective patients, and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner
7. Promote all products and treatments available in the store to achieve sales targets
8. Implement marketing programs in-store
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications/PR, Education/Teaching/Training, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Tourism/Travel.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
• Must be a College graduate (any course)
• Physically Fit
• Pleasing to the eyes, with fair complexion and good skin
• Aggressive, Analytic, energetic, self -motivated and can work with less supervision
• Able to lead and influence others
• Experience in sales is an advantage but not a requirement
• Exceptional in written and oral communication
• Friendly and hospitable
• Filipino citizen
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Full Time Position Available
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
HOO Dermatology is the first of its kind in Asia. The opening of our first branch in Trinoma Mall, Quezon City marks a pioneering new direction in skin-care: a state-of-the art destination store that provides prescription- strength skin care products as well as specializes in the latest technologies for skin health restoration and transformation.