Inventory AssistantSubmit ResuméLink
1. Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required.
2. Performs physical count of inventory.
3. Receives and unpacks all deliveries of the assigned branch.
4. Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
5. May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
6. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance, Mathematics.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Graduate of any 4 year course (business or medical related course)
• Knowlegeable in Accounting and Inventory management
• Physically Fit
• Pleasing to the eyes, with fair complexion and good skin
• Friendly and hospitable
• Strong desire to serve others
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Filipino citizen
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Full Time Position Available
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to receive, stock, and properly organize all stocks onhand.
• Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
HOO Dermatology is the first of its kind in Asia. The opening of our first branch in Trinoma Mall, Quezon City marks a pioneering new direction in skin-care: a state-of-the art destination store that provides prescription- strength skin care products as well as specializes in the latest technologies for skin health restoration and transformation.