- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance, Mathematics.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
1. Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required.
2. Performs physical count of inventory.
3. Receives and unpacks all deliveries of the assigned branch.
4. Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
5. May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
6. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Graduate of any 4 year course (business or medical related course)
• Knowlegeable in Accounting and Inventory management
• Physically Fit
• Pleasing to the eyes, with fair complexion and good skin
• Friendly and hospitable
• Strong desire to serve others
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Filipino citizen
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Full Time Position Available
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to receive, stock, and properly organize all stocks onhand.
• Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
HOO is committed to a holistic approach in addressing skin concerns, from the most common to the most challenging, by repairing and restoring healthy skin function through our brand portfolio of prescription-strength skin care products and medical skin programs administered by our board-certified dermatologists.
Our team of board- certified dermatologists and plastic surgeons provide the best possible product and medical skin treatments available to address the dermatological and aesthetic concerns of our clients, providing them with guaranteed optimal results in achieving younger- looking skin at any age.
Our brand portfolio transforms skin from the inside out. It reaches deep below the skin’s surface, right down to the cellular level to stimulate cell renewal and bring back the glow and softness of young skin. Under the guidance of board-certified dermatologists, the products help smooth out roughness and correct imperfections like uneven skin tones, acne, blemishes, melasma, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
HOO is the destination for anything and everything about achieving younger- looking skin at any age. It is a high-end boutique for medical-grade skin care products as well as a venue for professional consultation and skin treatment with board-certified dermatologists.